Monday, November 16, 2009

Are Female Authors as good As Male Authors?

this question came up on The Killzone.  I asked my friend Grunk what he thought about whether female writers were as good as male writers. here is what he said.

Hmm...

Me solve prollum

bang woman on hed with stik

drag back to cav

she rite storee

me kill big antler to eat

she cuk

she cleen

she rub my shoulders give hot bath and make Grunk feel like man aprisheyated

me smash things to make her good plot lines...me modul for cuver grafik

Her lituriree fyoocher good...

Hmmm...me like wumun writer...and her look varee hot in bearskin minidress ... Grunk feel primal urges now ... plees leev and clos dor after u.

So there you have it folks, Grunk’s answer to the age old question.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment