Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Basil on Kindle! Now, make it work people!

Alright. You’ve been asking for a print version of my books. You can be at least partially happy to know that I am finally available on Kindle and Smashwords. And the best part is that because they are ebooks, the PRICE IS VERY GOOD!!!! 65 Below and Faithful Warrior are only $2.99 and Karl’s Last Flight, my very first book, is only 99 cents! I know you can afford all three so get in there!

It was a long and hard thought out decision on my part because there are a lot of risks involved. Primarily doing badly on Kindle and ending up not getting a print deal because of that fact. So, that being said, and knowing that there are several thousands of listeners to my podcast out there who would love to be able to read the full version of my books on their e-readers or PC’s it’s now up to you to see me make it to print. 

If enough people get out there and buy the e-books, then post comments and reviews then Amazon takes notice and magic can happen. That magic has happened already for several people I know such as Boyd Morrison, Karen McQuestion, and Joe Konrath. And I have faith that it can mine as well.

So make it happen! Raise my ranking to the top and get the word out to all your friends, family, co-workers, neighbors, acquaintances, and strangers you meet on the street! If I get into the top 100 Kindle E-Books ranking there will be prizes…real prizes, the more books I sell the better the prizes will be. If I make the top 10 well lets just say that someone (or someone’s) will be my new best friends.

Make it happen people!

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment