Wednesday, December 2, 2009

See This Movie!!

I don’t watch too many movies, at least not compared to many people. When I do watch movies, I want them to be good. I have now found what I will probably consider the top contender for my movie of the year award.

RED CLIFF
http://www.redclifffilm.com/
This movie made my heart thump and my knuckles clench the couch. It made the new 50” plasma & surround sound system worth every penny.

 

Other movies I have seen and liked this year ( they are not necessarily new) include the following:

1. District 9 – wow, good stuff
2. Spirited Away – Anime that kept my full attention
3. Metropolis – Ok, I was on an Anime kick – but it was good
4. Madea goes to Jail – I laughed myself silly

But Red Cliff is definitely my personal favourite for 2009

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment